Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My foreskin sticks to penis head, I was ut daily, but there's always white layer there, so I thought of circumcision, but my penis head feel pain when it touches clothes.

2 Doctors Answered
You are suffering from phimosis you just go for a good general surgeon.
You in for a surpruse since circumcisiom is commonly done and is totally safe. Get a surgical opinions.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.