Am suffering from TMJ Disorder on Locked jaw from past 10 years, I have consulted some of orthopedic doctors but I didn't get permanent solution. Am facing problem while yawning and when winter times. I have a x Ray of my jaws. Please Tell me a better solution for that. Thank you.

Am suffering from TMJ Disorder on Locked jaw from past 10...
Hi, Do not worry your TMJ problem shall be solved asap, go to a dentist and get a night guard or splint made, have a soft diet for few days. Next,do moist heat fomentation thrice daily by dipping and squeezing a towel in hot water and put it on the cheek in front of the ear region. Take tablet Flexon-MR thrice daily after meals for seven days, the night guard should be worn for at least 7-8 months or more.
Tmj disorder is very complicated. It can gives you variety of symptoms. Before proceeding to any treatment it is necessary that your problem is diagnosed properly and the main cause of Tmj should be find out. Long running tmd have some damage in the joint and disc. Lock jaw is caused by your disc in the joint is not functioning properly with the joint bone during jaw movement. Tmj treatment is done in 2-3 phases ,depending upon your present condition. First phase is hard splint therapy for few months, after your pain and lock jaw is solved then in second and third phase according to the case some Ortho, prostho or occlusal correction is done. So first get your case properly diagnosed.