Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Daughter's 02 upper canines are misaligned. Should she go for braces or alignment?

2 Doctors Answered
As you have not mentioned her age, it will be difficult for me to advise you definitively. I would suggest you to consult an orthodontist (specializes in treatment with braces). Fixed dental braces are very effective in treating problems of this nature. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.