Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My daughter 7 years old having fits problem please help me She takes valparin and lacoset 50 mg tablet I want to added ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment because allopathic having adverse effect please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
You should consult property and then start treatment.. You can consult me through Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.