Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Sir, m jab bhi toilet jata hu tab thoda sa b jor lagta ho to sperm leakage hone lagta ha aur bathroom through urine k sat charbi type ata ha mere weight bhi decreased ho rha ha aur weakness bhi aa rahi ha es k liya kon se medicine lo suggest me je problem ma 6 to 7 month se face kr raha ho.

1 Doctor Answered
Vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev awleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 8-10 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.