Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I am of age 30 and having 2 children 9 yr's and 5rs old. Getting liquid drop from breast when squeezing my nipples with fear and the color of drop is light milky. I am very healthy.

Nipple discharge refers to any fluid that seeps out of the nipple of the breast. ... One or both breasts may produce a nipple discharge, either spontaneously or when you squeeze your nipples or breasts. A nipple discharge may look milky, or it may be clear, yellow, green, brown or bloody.Reasons for lactating when not recently pregnant can range from hormone imbalances to medication side effects to other health conditions. The most common cause of breast milk production is an elevation of a hormone produced in the brain called prolactin. ... medications. underlying medical issues.Women who aren't pregnant but who wish to lactate can take a daily regimen of hormones to mimic these processes that occur during pregnancy. Typically, hormone therapy is discontinued shortly before breast-feeding begins. At that point, the baby's suckling is thought to stimulate and maintain milk production.