Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son is drug addict and has very poor anger management at times he get violent and hurts us please help get rid of his drug dependency and resolve the problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, lybrate-user I can totally understand your problem I suggest you to please consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible for drug addiction your son required proper treatment for over come with drugs after that your son need clinical psychologist he/she will help your son in managing the anger issues. And so on challenges he was facing.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.