Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from urticaria for last 20 years. I am even allergic to painkillers. Is there any drug allergy test. Where is it done?

1 Doctor Answered
Instead of allergy test, switch to homoeopathic medicines and get your urticaria treated permanently.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Urticarial Rash treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews