Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 suffering from dyspepsia. Doctor give me the best medicine .Doctor give me levosulpiride 75 mg but it is not good.

1 Doctor Answered
Do some yoga,,do some work out or jogging daily,,take non spicy food,,take food in every 3-4 hrs interval,,small amount of food in frequent interval,,take overnight soaked jeera water in empty stomach,,with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem permanently,,only by proper homoeopathic treatment it is curable completely
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.