Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year old I suffer from pyorrhoea last 3 year .i take medicine or tooth paste bt result is as well as please give me a better suggestion .sir.

4 Doctors Answered
Kindly get scaling done and if possible get deep scaling done wherein the debris from your teeth as well as gums will also be removed. Apply gum paint twice daily for 15 days and brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use betadine mouth wash.
Go fr cleaning and polishing of teeth.
Please go and visit a dentist and get cleaning (scaling) of teeth done. There is no home remedy for this problem of yours.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.