Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My problem is oozing out of semen when exited. I'm facing this problem since 2 years and feeling ashamed of discussing it. please give me quick solution. Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate User, It is quite common to experience the oozing of a colorless, sticky fluid from your penis as soon as you attain erection. It occurs due to secretion of fluid by the prostate gland. It is normal if your erection is continued even after the secretion of colorless, sticky fluid from your penis. If you do not masturbate when you attain erection then you may notice the secretion of a sticky colorless fluid from your penis as your penis gets flaccid. This is called Retrograde Ejaculation & it is also a normal phenomenon. But if you experience loss of erection as soon as the secretion of sticky colorless fluid from your penis occurs then you are surely suffering from Spermatorrhoea. Another symptom of Spermatorrhea is involuntary emission of semen from penis while applying pressure during defecation of stool. This symptom is mainly noticed after stopping the habit of masturbation. Continue the following medications for at least 30 days to get rid of your problem of Spermatorrhoea:- 1) Take 5 drops of Homoeopathic STAPHYSAGRIA 30, thrice daily, in empty stomach. 2) Take 30 drops of Homoeopathic Mother Tincture ACID PHOS Q in a cup of water daily after breakfast. 3) Take 30 drops of Homeopathic Mother Tincture NUPHAR LUTEA Q in a cup of water daily after lunch. 4) Take 30 drops of Homoeopathic Mother Tincture TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS Q in a cup of water daily after dinner. Apart from medicines You could try a home therapy. Soak 5 grams of Fennel seeds (SNOUFF) & 5 grams of Rock Candy (MISRI) in a glass of water before going to bed daily. On waking up next morning drink the Snouf-Misri soaked water in empty stomach Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via Lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition. You can consult me privately through my private URL
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.