Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I recently come t knw that I am suffering frn varicocele. Because I have found all symptoms of it. Pls tell me what should I do & it is curable disease? What are possible remedies available?

1 Doctor Answered
To clear your doubts get an ultrasound scrotum done to rule out any pathology and follow up with reports and for varicocele wear a langot and take tablet evion 400 mg once a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.