I have lip vitiligo from age 16 and I have seen to several doctor in gorakhpur but it has been stopped at a point. Please give me best medicine or best doctor list though which I can be cured.

Hello. Sorry to hear that. Vitiligo is one of dreaded skin disease which is present in more that 1.5% of people worldwide. And it is really terrible to tell that there are hardly any successful treatment for it. However there is ongoing researches for the remedy. The approved remedies are few which ranges over a wide cost. The extent of your disease, the requirement which you have and the probable effect of these therapy will help you decide the treatment to opt for. I would be happy to discuss with you the same if you need. Do contact me. Thank you.
Hello, If your vetiligo is constant is size and is not increasing or decreasing since last 3 to 4 years then you can opt for Melanocyte Transplantation treatment which involves transplantation of the melanin pigment to the affected area. It is a minor surgical procedure with promising results in clinically stable lesions.