Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am 18 years old, my penis is around 4.5 inch erect penis, my penis is also covered with the foreskin I can't pull back this is my problem. Help me plz.

1 Doctor Answered
You nneed circumcision procedure for foreskin problem. But first get yourself examined by a urologist or surgeon and see whether you require one or not. If yes, then they will do it for you.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.