In urine test there was no pink line in T, but after 2 hour there came a light pink line in T.am I pregnant? Please help me. If I pregnant it is 1 month, what medicine should I take to terminate?

You should repeat the urine pregnancy test first. You should read the kit 5 minutes after adding the urine sample. If you read it after 2 hours, a positive result may not be accurate.
early pregnancy does show a belated pink line on T. if you want to terminate the pregnancy, MTP pills kit can be purchased from the chemists. though a prescription is must but it is sold over the counter @600/- kit has 5 tablets with instructions written on the pack take care if taken too early, MTP tablets do fail try you must.