Is there any dental clinic in Mumbai which restores teeth of old people by stem cell filling capability? I'm asking this for my parents aged 62+

Is there any dental clinic in Mumbai which restores teeth...
Non in the world till this date.
still stem cell is not successful in dental treatment its under research. so not in mumbai, also not in the world.
Stem cell regrowth of teeth reserch is still under process. You can not get it anywhere in india yet.
Hi. It is tough. Studies are on but no evidence yet on oral cavity Regards.
No. Stem cell fillings is not universally accepted. And still long term studies are in process.
This technique is still under research and development. Will need some more time to get this into practice in India.