Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Respected sir, I am 34 years. Male. Some years I suffered right side pain from head to foot. Last 2 months I suffered lot. Kindly give solution sir.

1 Doctor Answered
take online consultation directly for Ayurveda medications and correction in diet lifestyle to overcome this problem
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.