My father 68 year old. He have parkinson problem. Doctor gave him pramirol 0.5 mg. But after took this medicine he nt sleep for a second. Nd he dnt recognise the people's also he dnt understand what he talking. Please doctor tell me what to do.

My father 68 year old. He have parkinson problem. Doctor ...
Parkinson’s disease is a disorder that affects nerve cells, or neurons, in a part of the brain that controls muscle movement. In Parkinson’s, neurons that make a chemical called dopamine die or do not work properly. Dopamine normally sends signals that help coordinate your movements. Parkinson’s is a disease that causes a progressive loss of nerve cell function in the part of the brain that controls muscle movement. Progressive means that this disease’s effects get worse over time. Homeopathy is a safe, natural form of medicine, based on the practice of treating like with like. Homoeopathic treatment has encouraging results. Homeopathy is recommended  in the early cases and also those cases where the conventional treatment has either not helped at all or has helped partially. Homoeopathic medicine acts in nerve cells, brain and sooth tremor. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services