Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am adult of age 21 years. I have a problem in my neck some scars and marks are being developed. Ahat is this what should I do. Similarly I have phimosis problem as well.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, It is hard to comment without photographs. As far as the phimosis is concerned depending on symptoms the only treatment is circumcision. Consult a surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.