Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem in my teeth, the right upper side is painful if I eat from that side and I can't eat from this side from years.

1 Doctor Answered
This long standing pain confirms that your tooth is having cavity and periodontal /periapical pathology and needs treatment please visit a dental surgeon and go for required treatment. You will be able to eat from this side.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.