Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old. N I have pain and itching in my eyes. What should I do so that I can get rid of it.

3 Doctors Answered
Zanocin eye drops.
Hi lybrate-user. Usually the symptoms at this age suggest either allergic or because of dryness of eyes. In allergic condition you will need to take Homoeopathic treatment. In dryness take some care like if you travelling through bike wear helmet. Don't over use mobile and computer Keep habit of blinking eyes frequently. Give hot and cold compression by hands on eyes. And see if there are numbers. By Consulting an eye specialist.
You may have conjunctivitis and need a check up.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.