Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Please can you doctors help me with sex reassignment surgery costing? And also I need psychiatrist who provides certification for the same from mumbai. And also if any doctor provides HRT.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to consult a gynecologist in person nearby you... And i don't understand what is Sex reassignment...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.