Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 50 year old, facing teeth sensitivity issue since last 2 months. Am taking pain killer and also changed to oroguard toothpaste after consulting dentist. Still no effect.

2 Doctors Answered
There are multiple causes of sensitivity and should be treated accordingly. Use a de-sensitizing toothpaste. It may take upto 2 weeks to see some effects. If not, consult your dentist again. You may require further treatment to de-sensitize.
For sensitivity use colgate pro sensitive tooth paste and apply with finger around the tooth and wash after five minutes. And also visit dental surgeon for proper checkup and further treatment required.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.