I'm wondering why my period dates have changed. About three or four months ago my period dates changed. I used to get my period on the 25th each month. Then one month after that I got my period on the 20th every month so my cycle has mostly been 31 but last month I got my period on the 21st and this month I got my period on the 19th that was 29 days apart, could this be due to stress? idk why this has happened.

I'm wondering why my period dates have changed. About thr...
There can some physiological changes in cycle. The pattern can be different in teen age than 20s and 30s even 40s. If no other complaint is there, then no need to disturb it. You can take single dose of homoeopathic medicine Sepia 200/ 1 dose and wait for one cycle. Inform again.
Nothing to worry. Cycle length may range from 28 to 35 days. It is considered as normal. It's not mandatory to follow a regular pattern, there are so many factors which do have an influence on it like your food, climate, work load, amount of physical activity etc. Date coming before 21 days and after 35 days only would need medical attention.