Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old female. Whenever I am urinating I feel burning sensation and urine dribbling also. I went to many gynecologist but all are said that urine dribbling is normal. But I do not think its normal bcoz I have to do use tissue paper every time after urination. It's happened since from last year when I suffered from yeast infection. I tried many medicines like candida, fluconazole,azithromycin and norflox and urine culture and urine routine also but nothing happen and please also tell me how I tighten my vagina. Any medicine or therapy etc?

1 Doctor Answered
Can nothrise 200 one drop in a cup of water once in a week. Please report in 24 hour after taking remedy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.