Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm suffering from inner ear pain due to ear wax Should I take AZEE-500, febrex PLUS.

1 Doctor Answered
No, Put otorex ear drops in the ear which has wax three drops three times a day for 10 days. The wax should become soft & then it can be syringed out.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.