I got my mouth surgery done as due to wrong directional growth of my wisdom tooth. I'm in so much pain that I can't eat and even speak properly for so long. Help?

2 Doctors Answered
Ideally you should consult as prescription without Details of the case are rarely successful. Still you may try taking Arnica Montana 30 TDs for one day. Homoeopathic.
Take myoril 8 along with neurokind lc twice a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews