Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

From past 6 months I am experiencing small spin in the outward region of pinna (where ear connects to the backside of head).(I goto the nearby doctor and he neglected it )there was a small lump earlier which I removed easily after that by pinching it out (not painful that time) but it converts in to a bigger lump (size of half cotyledon of wheat) and there is pain in it. But I stretch that region to explore more and found that pain is not in lump but it is at the region where ear connects to back side of head and it is painfully only when I touch it (really painful) but sometimes I experience that the small pain is wandering in all the outward region of pinna .Also I experience pain in my eardrums when I talk to anybody in phone for more than 1 minute directly or use earphones for it.

Hi Lybrate User, Apply Anutailam 2 drops in year 2 times a day. Apply keshari Malham to get rid this problem permanently. Tc Thanks Regards.