Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 22 years boy, and suffering from the problem of over masturbation. When I am going to sleep at night feeling growing in private part and without masturbation I unable to sleep. I am start doing from my teenage but it make a habit. How can I reduce or over that. I have not making any physical relation with girl till now due to scared of my this habit.

I am 22 years boy, and suffering from the problem of over...
You are addicted to masturbation and want to control it. I advise you to be vegetarian. Take plenty of water daily. Do meditation for mental strength daily to increase your focus and willpower to quit masturbation. Whenever thoughts of masturbation comes to your mind, replace these thoughts by good thoughts by saying or teaching your mind that these thoughts are not good for health and sex. Slowly and steadily, you will definitely win over masturbation. For better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment to control masturbation habit, consult me.