I have been eating from one side of my teeth and not used other side of teeth since 4 years due to broken teeth will it effect on brain function please describe briefly .thank you.

I have been eating from one side of my teeth and not used...
One side chewing can not affect your brain but it can change your facial profile. Can affect your face. You should consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment of your broken teeth. If it is compulsory you should take RPD or FPD. And chew food from both side.
It will affect tmj for sure get the broken tooth ttd by a dentist.
It will not affect your brain. But it will affect your TMJ (jaw joints). Get your tooth treated and start chewing on both side. Thank you.
No.
No it does not have any effect on brain function.
No it won't affect your brain function either.