Hi, I was flossing for the first time after my fillings done one month before. Actually I got my wisdom tooth heavily filled and there was some excessive amount of filling came in between of my 2nd molar tooth which was cut out and fall out while I was flossing. It was just the extra part I don't have any pain. But I'm scared because its been a one month and filling was hardened and also when I checked that filling part it was not strong I was able to break into pieces using my nails. I got my other teeth filled with same material that GIC 3M Ketac I believe. I'm thinking then how durable is it on my other teeth I got 4 more on biting surface. I contacted my dentist but he's saying that its durable for long time. Pls suggest.

Hi, I was flossing for the first time after my fillings d...
You can choose composite for your teeth restoration. It is very hard & long durable material.
A correct material it is if used properly n within expiry date
GIC fillings are weaker in strength than white composite fillings but are always preferred in Third molars due to anti-cariogenic effect as it releases fluoride ions.
Once the old filling has come out you can go for new filling.
Yes it is a good filling.