Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My sister has a hearing problem. Cab hearing can be resolved through operation or surgery?

2 Doctors Answered
It depends on what is your sisters situation clinically. If there is a hole in her ear drum or discontinuity or stiffness of hearing bones then surely yes. For that you need to consult an ENT surgeon.
Hi. Pls consult an Audiologist and an ENT doc also asap. If she has a high percentage of hearing loss, then an hearing aid of good quality should be helpful. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.