I am 28 years old female. There is large puffiness under eye area. How can I get rid of this ugly puffiness? please suggest any kind of home remedy.

For treating puffiness below eyes: 1.Drinking lots of water is good 2.Take nutritious and timely food. 3.Avoid fried foods and eat fruits, nuts, greens, milk and whole grains. 4.Have timely and adequate sleep. This is one of the major reasons for sagging of skin 5.Be relaxed and avoid tension 6.Daily jogging or such exercise to ensure good blood circulation which helps nutrients reaching the skin and face. Facial massage will also promote good circulation. 7.Don?t expose to hot direct sun. Wear cap, full sleeve shirt and shoes which will protect you from sun.. Generally 10 AM to 4 PM is the hottest. Avoid exposure at that time. Keep hydrated by drinking water and preferring juicy fruits. Your complexion will improve and puffiness will disappear. For any further help, we have good treatment in homoeopathy. If you are interested, please let me know along with any related problems. I will prescribe which will be available in homoeopathic shops.

Book appointment with top doctors for Home Remedies For Eye Infection treatment