Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some psychological issues which are affecting my life .So I need psychological counselling but I am a student and my exams are near then what can I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear user. I can understand. Don’t panic. From the given details or example zeroing in on a disorder and to diagnose is not possible. From the given information it can be understood that the person described here has some psychological or psychiatric disturbances or disorders which needs immediate attention. Therefore, I suggest you to consult a psychologist / psychiatrist online / offline for diagnosis and treatment. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.