Here by I want to explain complete scenario of my kid who is facing difficulty in sleeping. Requesting your help by going through my son detailed case history.
My Son born on 22-08-2016 and now he is 17 months older, by birth he has got some health issue by name “Laringo Malacean stridor”.Due to which he is having a different type of sound which use to come continuously along with a trisection on his chest which can be seen. But after doctors consultation we came to know that it will occur in some kids which will be solved on its own but will take some time. As per this the same happened now the problem got solved almost by 80% and no trisection also found, only in few occasions we can hear that sound especially when he is suffering from cold or cough at present.
Apart from this a major concern is “he is not able to get into good sleep “which we observed from birth itself, hardly he will sleep 6-7 hours out of 24 hours that too very disturbing.
The major things we observed are
· He will sleep max of 3 hours in total day and another 3-4 hr at night.
· Night times he use to cry a lot unable to find the reason even we are giving him good food in regular intervals.
· He will be calming down when we put him on our shoulder and keep on walking in night times.
· Even we tried to give him a general medicine colimex but of no use.
· Again in the morning he seems normal and having all good activities and very sharp enough.
· There is no indigestion problem too he goes for motion 2-3 times a day and urinates regularly.
Please suggest us with good medication guidance for making him sleep well due to which we are also facing huge issue.
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hi Lybrate user
You can use Sarsawatarishtam Gold 5 ml two times a day with milk.
Use Gold prashan 2 drops per day.
Use syp Balchaturbhadrika 5 ml two times a day.
These medicines will get rid of this sleep problem.
Other point is that you are putting him on shoulder now he becomes habitual he wants more contact of human touch which is common in humans.
Tc Thank Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Caring for Toddlers (1-3 yrs) treatment