Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have black cavities in small depth from top of teeth. What should I do? Suggest me.

7 Doctors Answered
You might have cavity. Kindly consult a dentist and get your teeth filled.
Cavity filling is the only treatment.
Get filling done by a dentist.
If It is In small Depth Suggestive Of occlusion Pit. A normal Restoration Can be helpfull.
Kindly visit your dentist he will evaluate clinically and radiographically then only he will tell that you need simple filling or RCT.
1 person found this helpful
Go and get filling.
Go for filling of your teeth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.