There are sensitivity in my down area teeth when I drink cold water sensitivity is grow higher this problem is going about 4 months.

There are sensitivity in my down area teeth when I drink ...
There are many reasons for sensitivity. If there is decay in any of the tooth then you should go to the dentist and get it filled with composite filling material. If there is sensitivity due to tooth wear then you should cover it with cap. So kindly visit your dentist and take appropriate treatment before it's too late.
Consult a dentist near you for thorough check up. If there is any carious tooth or attrition or abrasion ,get it treated. In case everything else is fine use desensitising tooth paste and mouthwash.
Make an appointment with the dentist for apropriate results as it could be due to various reasons multiple teeth or single could be involved so for that you need to visit and get the required treatment done before its too late and the sensitiviy to cold and further on to hot liquids indication of pulpitis which will not be reversed and tooth or teeth has to go under a root canal which might even cost much this early stage treatment and appointment can get you better results well in time and at easy cost.
You can use sensodent k plus toothpaste.
Dear Lybrate user, you have either enamel loss or dental caries or atrision or abrasion or gingival ricision. So you feel thermal sensation. You need RCT/restoration/extraction of decayed tooth. You should consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
Use sensoform toothpaste twice daily.