Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some issue with my penis, it doest move properly, can you tell me some medication.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User use oil Balaasawagandhadi locally for light massage two times a day it will be to solve your problem. Tc Thank Regards.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.