Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor I really need a help. I am suffering sever pain under my both feet. I consulted so many doctors. urologist, went for massages acupressure pain reliefs everything. BT I didn't get any kind of relief, my sugar, cholesterol, thyroid is normal, my diet Is normal. I used every medicine every pain relief BT no results. I am just losing my hopes. I am nt able to walk for 10 mts. Nt able sit for long time. please help me doctors. Give me any way. Iam just frustrated of this pain. Show me a way doctors.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi +wear soft padded footwear. +do stretching of calf muscles +learn strengthening exercise of ankle +take contrast bath at physio clinic. Wishing you a good health.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.