Sir/Madam, I have been suffering from severe itching and itchy bumps in my scrotum and penis. When I don't scratch these bumps for one or two days their swelling and redness will reduce and if I again scratch them they will become swollen and become red and inflamed. I have spent Rs5000 on my treatment. They gave me every possible fungal and bacterial treatment tons of tablets i.e terbinafine, methylprednisolone, fluconazole, ivermectin, levocetirizine, penicillin etc. And creams such as luliconazole, ketoconazole,Dermikem, quadriderm. Also had allergy test and only dust and dust mite allergy found. It is 6-8 months from the start of the start of the disease. I also used homeopathic medicine such as kali sulphuricum, scabies,eczema syrup but am not cured. I do not belong to well off family. Please prescribe me some medicine for free I am running out of money and literally dying due to severe burning itching. Anyone Please help me for free. Please.

Ringworm Chrysarobinum 0/2 once a wk Bacillinum.1msingle dose Sepia200 once a day for 4days Sulphur30 2tims day for 4days Apis Mel12c 3times days for 4days Tellurium1m one dose Rhus Tox200 once a day for 4days