Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 31 years and I am having some issue while doing intercourse I lose my erection please suggest?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User to get rid of your problem you can take Tablet shilapravang special two tablets two times a day with milk empty stomach. You can use tablets Vajitone two tablets two times a day. Tc thanks Regards!
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.