Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I can not satisfy my girlfriend in sexual relation what should I do for good sexual relationship.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User You can use Pwd Ashawagandha 4gm two times a day with milk empty stomach. You can take Tablet Vajitone two tablets two times a day after taking food. You can take Tablet shilapravang special two tablets two times a day after taking food. Tc Enjoy thanks Regards!
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.