I have gingivitis problem and yellow teeth. What should I do cure my gingivitis and get white teeth?

For that you have to get your teeth clean by the dentist and also surgery of the gum if its require. Get your teeth clean by the dentist and also the bleaching treatment if require by that treatment you will get good white teeth
Gingivitis mainly due to deposits around. So get your deposits cleaned by dentist. And few medicines along with it solve your problem. For whitening you may go for bleaching but to some extent cleaning will also help you.
Go for scaling and polishing of teeth ansd susequent gum treatment as required.
First go for full mouth scaling, then plan for teeth whitening.
Plz get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
There may be various reasons for gingivitis. For teeth whitening use toothpaste goldent or go for teeth whitening at a dental clinic.
For whitening your teeth get scalling n for gingivitis. Gt scalling n use chlorhxidine mouth wash twice a day gargle after every meal.
You need to get your teeth checked from periodontist for your gum related problem.
I have gingivitis problem and yellow teeth. What should I...
Gingivitis can be treated with professional scaling and polishing. Brushing twice in a day will help you maintain healthy gums.