I had my gall bladder removed in 2012 and had high bp in 2013 since then I lost weight from 105 to 78 kgs and now bp is limited to winter season only. I am was a regular runner of approx 4 to 5 kms daily. Last year I had a lower back pain and doctor ask me to stop running for a month and few weeks later followed by a ligament tear and so on I am not be able to run like I did till last year. Last year october I had a panic attack followed by few more but less powerful and then it was fine till june this year. Since june 2017 I am having most of the time upper left side chest pain. Had few times ecg and tropo I test which were normal. This month I decide to go for tmt and 2d echo which were also normal. I feel something bad will happen to me like I will die soon. Have panic attacks and kind of chest pain left side. I am really mad and very sad do not know what to do. Can anyone help me out?

Your symptoms are indicative of Panic Disorder which is a type of anxiety disorder. This disorder sometimes manifest in physical symptoms like those you are experiencing. To suggest treatment and nutrition, you need to discuss in detail by talking directly, as this requires one-to-one counselling. You need to undergo 2-3 sessions of 15-20 mins each.

Book appointment with top doctors for Pain in Left Part of Chest treatment