It’s been a while that my tooth cap has fallen and I haven’t replaced it with another because of my carelessness, the filling inside my teeth has vanished and my tooth is totally open and sensitive now. I woke up in the middle of the night with a major tooth ache and it won’t stop aching. I used warm water and salt, ice too. Consumed tablet O2. But the pain isn’t stopping and unbearable. tomorrow is Sunday and I can’t get my tooth fixed. I need to know what would reduce my pain and how can I control it until at day when I visit my dentist.

It’s been a while that my tooth cap has fallen and I have...
Apply anti-sensitive toothpaste like sensoform toothpaste and massage over the tooth and gum, let it stay for some time and then rinse, take a painkiller if required and get a crown remade asap.
Hi lybrate-user, Consult a Dentist now. Second thing O2 is an antibiotic and not a pain killer. So you took wrong Medicine. So in future avoid self medication. It can harm you badly. Even pain killers are also very dangerous.