When I was a kid, near about 10 years old I was playing in the street. Accidentally a piece of wood near about 5 mm thick and 1 inch long got into the area in the back side of the ear into the neck (near Posterior auricular). I do not remember how l treated it at that time. But for last 5 to 6 year it's causing problems. It's in right side actually. So when I turn my neck in left direction I feel uncomfortable. And it shutdown my brain and become unconscious, so I have to turn my neck in front direction to become normal when I massage it with volini or moov it becomes a little normal but after some time it again become a little lump. When I press it, it causes a little pain. In 2012 had done an MRI but it was normal in that. Doctor told me that it just a lump of flesh. But I do not think it's normal. Because now am facing a little problem in my ear too itching and a little pain when l eat with right jaw. I feel pain in opening my mouth completely. Is it the case of nasopharyngeal cancer?

When I was a kid, near about 10
years old I was playing i...
It could be aneurysm also as there is history of trauma, if you become unconscious on turning your head towards left, under doctors guidance, you can get an Mr. angiography done provided your kidney functions are normal, but before that consult good microvascular surgeon and a cardiologist and neurologists.