Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I have a hump at the upper part of my nose. So my nose looks wider. What am I supposed to do get rid of it. I want a slim nose. I've heard about rhinoplasty, what is it. How much it will cost me.

Broad nose can be narrowed by rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is procedure done to beutify or reshaped the nose. Mostly broad, depressed and rounded tip nose need correction. We can correct almost every area of nose (tip, ala,nostril, nasal dorsum) by this procedurethe duration of procedure is 2 hrs and mostly you can go back home same day. There is no major after care ,no scar externally and you can resume your routine next day. Surgical cost of procedure start from 35000rs.
Hello sir. Definitely rhinoplasty is one of the solution for the dorsal nasal hump. Its a simple procedure where such kind of anatomical or physiological abnormalities of the nose are corrected. The scar will be completely hidden and the shape of nose can be defined to more proper version. U can contact a plastic surgeon who is experienced in such surgeries or can even contact me for further guidance,