Gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm? Its a tablet or cream and it is good for skin? Because I use skin lite cream and I want to leave tha cream for ever.

Gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm? Its a tablet or cream and it...
Tab.
Fairness diet carrot salmon spinach lemons HERE ARE THE BEAUTY TIPS FOR QUICK FAIRNESS: 1. Application of lemon juice on your face can give you quick fairness. Lemon juice is acidic. Hence it naturally bleaches your skin. However don’t apply it undiluted. You might find the sting of undiluted lemon juice unbearable. So mingle it with few drops of water. You can also use a face mask made out of lemon juice and other ingredients like chickpea flour and almond. You need to soak about 5-6 almonds overnight in water. Next morning peel off the almond skins, crush almonds to a smooth paste, adding lemon juice and 2 tbsp chickpea flour to your mixture. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and apply the mask all over face and neck. Keep for about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Repeat thrice a week. 2. Dry out the orange rinds. Ground those into a fine powder. Mingle the powder with curd and honey and apply it all over your face. Massage in a circular pattern for about 10-15 minutes and wash off with cold water. Repeat this remedy too thrice a week. Inform Mr. progress.