Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir /mam I am 25 year old and I am suffering from chest burn in left side mostly and little sometimes in right side also please suggest me best option. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi sir /mam I am 25 year old and I am suffering from ches...
It seems you are facing acidity issues. 1. Reduce oily and spicy foods. 2. No pickles or papad. 3. Drink more water and buttermilk. 4. Don't skip /delay any meal. 5. Reduce tea and coffee. 6. Eat 2-3 fruits daily including banana.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.