My 7 year old daughter had cold and fever last week. She could not breathe from her nose and she was breathing from her mouth. Nasal spray also did not work. Later I took her to ayurvedic doctor. She checked and said that my child has polyps in both her nostrils. She gave some powder and medicine. Later my child cold decreased and she started to breathe through nose. Now she's completely normal but medicines course still there. And she was admitted in hospital because of pneumonia 3 years back. Will polyps go completely in those medicines? Or is there any problem? Please answer.

My 7 year old daughter had cold and fever last week. She ...
Even though Ayurveda is an established medical science but I have some reservations for advising you to follow it for your kid. More so because she has a history of pneumonia. Please visit an ENT surgeon or pediatric surgeon for the definitive treatment of nasal polyps. As far as I know the nasal decongestants are not advisable for kids, at the most the Nasoclear is saline based nasal drops you can use for her along with steam inhalation. The nasal polyps are best managed by surgical excision. The medicines for polyps don’t provide permanent relief.